CLICK ON THE TITLE TO RETREIVE DOCUMENTS
The first step in rescuing one of our dogs is to fill out an application. Nothing happens before this step. This will allows to start the process which requires careful matching of dog and person and includes:
- Speaking to you about what you’re looking for in a dog
- Making sure you understand the difference between adopting and rescuing
- Checking your references
- Visiting you to see the environment..
- Insuring the dog gets proper medical care.
- Specifies that you must return the dog to us if there are any problems.
- You cannot give, sell or otherwise dispose of the dog.
- Insures that there is a full understanding of responsibilities.
- Health issues unique to mill dogs
- Parasites and how to treat them.
- Overcoming fear of humans.
- Flight risk
- Preparing for your new dog.
- Required stuff
New Microchip protocol
Effective in February 2015, we will register every dogs microchip with Free Pet Microchip Registry as part of our adoption process. This new service will insure that every pet we adopt has a registered microchip and will insure that if a dog goes missing he can be returned to his owner. This is a free service and will put your name in the AAHA national Database.
Which dogs are available
Our dogs are listed on both Petfinder and Adopt-A-Pet. Please click on the links below to be taken to the listings of dogs we have available. NOT EVERY DOG IS LISTED… often we will have dogs which are not quite ready to list. Please contact us if you are interested in saving a dog.
FIND OUR DOGS ON: