CLICK ON THE TITLE TO RETREIVE DOCUMENTS
Printable adoption form - This is an optional method. Please click on the icon above for the online version which is more efficient.
The first step in rescuing one of our dogs is to fill out an application. Nothing happens before this step. This will allows to start the process which requires careful matching of dog and person and includes:
- Speaking to you about what you’re looking for in a dog
- Making sure you understand the difference between adopting and rescuing
- Checking your references
- Visiting you to see the environment..
- Insuring the dog gets proper medical care.
- Specifies that you must return the dog to us if there are any problems.
- You cannot give, sell or otherwise dispose of the dog.
- Insures that there is a full understanding of responsibilities.
- Health issues unique to mill dogs
- Parasites and how to treat them.
- Overcoming fear of humans.
- Flight risk
- Preparing for your new dog.
- Required stuff
Did you ever wonder what it feels like to have been abused your whole life, to live in a wire cage without hope. Then someone saves you from this life of horror. Read this poem and you will understand
NNEWR microchips all the dog it adopts out. You MUST register your microchip for it to be effective, and we have negotiated a highly discounted price for a lifetime registration for your pet, plus we get a free microchip for every dog that is registered. Click here to learn more
Which dogs are available
Our dogs are listed on both Petfinder and Adopt-A-Pet. Please click on the links below to be taken to the listings of dogs we have available. NOT EVERY DOG IS LISTED… often we will have dogs which are not quite ready to list. Please contact us if you are interested in saving a dog.
FIND OUR DOGS ON: